Sending Your UDID to Push IO (or Anyone for That Matter)
It is important to keep your UDID accurate when transferring it to another party as part of the process of testing iPhone/iPod/iPad apps.
The easiest and best way to send your UDID is by downloading the UDID Sender app (the link will open iTunes) for your device. This app allows you to send your device's UDID by email to its destination, ensuring that the entire UDID makes it to its destination as you intended it to.
- How do I setup my TapLynx application to send push notifications?
- Getting and Managing Your App's Push Notification SSL Certificate
- Where do I find out more information on building my TapLynx app?
- What do I need to do to set up my TapLynx application to send Push IO push notifications?
- How do I continue the Push IO service for my TapLynx app?
- View all (5 more)